Friday, September 01, 2006

the fifth dAy~

backed-
wOrkin 5 days this week. but i kinda feel better this way. it's stop me from thinkin and contactin him in some way. i feel like changin to a higher pay job and my fren have lobang. how??

hais. it's been the fifth day. the longest one i had. i wan to went through all this but some how my heart dun agree with it. omg~ i really feel bad!! anyone, just tell me wat to dO. ways to forget true lOve? let nature take its course. i am trying to let things be the ways it wants. but it's hurts. now i understand how hard is it to forget one u really lOve. :(

havent been touching vOlleyball for 2 week i guess. my touch? hope it's still there. real loOkin forward to this comin sat trainin. wOrk hard, all the way.

i have been spending muCh this week. things i have brough in this week.
1` twO forever 21 shirt
2` one m)phosis knit jacket
3` twO pUre milk shiRt
4` twO tank tOp
5` one shoe
6` one oRange bag
i felt guilty but it's my way to dote myself after wOrkin for the month. i am trying to sAve~ really =P i will limit myself next time. if not, my bank will help me when it's reaches its maximum ($0.00) haha, by then i will be so pathetic la. but still, shoppin really bring jOy. (:

i am wondering how i should get over all this. i am good at tellin peOple wat to dO but when its my turn, i am jus at a lOss. hais. kinda useless issnt it?

tat's about all. feel like posting some random picture.
MEET UP VIOLENTS GALS, 257, eileen and kAtherine!!~

No comments: