Wednesday, August 16, 2006

single once again.

from the moment he shout right into my fAce.
we will nv be bAck. no mOre soft-heart, or cant let go.

i tink i am really stUpid.
i always give him chances after chances cause i cant let go. but in the eNd wat dO i get? nOthing! i never see any changes in him.

bUt sometimes i jUst told myself, nvm. all he neEd is times. times for him tO understand aNd change one dAy. but we have beEn together fOr 1 year, i see nothings. i dUn feel that he understand me, dun feel that my care is being appreciated. wOrse, i felt tat he dUn even treasure me.

every prOmise he break, i forget about it and move on. cause i noe nO one is prefect neither am i. i know in a relationship we got to give and take. but everytime i give in, he become demandin~ then wats i am suppose to dO? i noe he is havin a hard time tolerating my temper, but so am i!~ why is he always seeing the bads things, and forget about the goOd things. now i knew, all my care and cOncern is jUs rubbish.

why cant he understand some thing i sAy is out of anger? why cant he jus understand how i feel? to me, tat incident will nv be erase. so stop forcing me. i am not feElin goOd either. i jus simply sAy wat i see. u cant possibly make me understand by not tellin me a single thing~

i should have been firm and not turn back the last time we have quarrel. i knew we will be quarrelin again n again. till the extent it affect my exams. and this time its the semseter exams, yet this is how he help me.

its hard to let gO i noe. afterall its a 1yr relationship but this time rOund " i knEw we will never be bAck"
soft-hearted jus leAd me nowhere. i truely understand. but its really hurt to know only now that we are not suitable.
perhaps its a good thing to end it now. i know i jus got to be strong.

ITS REALLY ENOUGH, GET OUT OF MY LIFE.

No comments: