Monday, August 21, 2006

once again BACK!!

we are back-together. i noe i am undecisive. but ya its me, i just cant bear to let go. and in some way, i tink he is still worth it.

but mayb its not a wrong decision? i can see he is tryin to change at least. ya, and hopefully he did change. =D i will be waiting. and he will assure me my decision is not wrong.

he promised me to change for the better. and i am happy =))

really thanks those who have given me advice and enciuragement. it did help. greatly appreciate~ thanks huh!!

shall talk about exams. omg!! omg!!
i tink i need to do my paper faster. i always cant finish. and ya, my econs have 20 marks flying aways =( i believe statistic have 15 marks flying aways too. NOT ENOUGH TIME ar. quite saddening but much relieved after those exam finished. phew~ i will do faster for my pOa paper i swear. i dun wan 4 in a row not enough time to finish.

no more late nights and obaka after all this~ i need alot alot of sleep. =) and wednesday is my last paper. lucks to myself. and here comes the 1 month plus holiday. yep!~ i wan to meet up with old fren, chit chat and shop~ anywan available?

i hope a B for this 4 subject. cause i am well-prepared to welcome a D for IT. i am praying much for a C. -_-"

PRAY for mr chew chon wee too!! he finish his paper in 30 min today. 0.0 he admit he is not confident too. omg!! he tried his best so wat i can do is pray for him.

off to tv, and revision for poa later. i am already slackin before holiday. omg~ =P
MISS VOLLEYBALL.

No comments: