Friday, April 21, 2006

time tAble.

my time table for semester One.
mOn-9am to 4pm.
tUe-2pm tO 9pm.
wEd-8am tO 1pm.
thUr-9am tO 1pm.
fRi-nO schOoL.
time table was still alright. i hate mOn n tUe, long hOurs. night classes sOme mOre. bUt i lOve fRidAy. its like fOur schoOl dAy, three rEst dAy. ok, nO more complains. i jUs gOt to get used to my time table. hOpefully i wOnt be lATE fOr those eArly in the mOrnin clAsses. i am punctual this whOle weEk. =P MIRacLE~
i jOined vOlleyball as a CCA also. kAini help me signed uP actually cause i was sleepin at hOme. =P cANt blame me. my teacher tOld me it was the week after. see, not my fault! afterall, jus got to go fOr the selectiOn. kinda loOkin forward to it. argh~ i missed vOlleyball. i hate cramps too. :| lucks for me, kaini and Lishan.
tats bout all. i wan saturday to cOme fAster. =X

No comments: