Monday, April 17, 2006

fiRst dAy.

cramps!! crAmps!! my bACk is aCtin up again. ha, its expected. bUt soon, it will be over =P. jUs a mAtter Of time.
my fiRst dAy of schoOl was alright. feel abit weird cause i barely noe anyone in the clAss. aRgh~ sAd. but soOn this will be over, i hOped so. :| its dUe to the absent in OrientatiOn. nOt that i wan to absent myself, jUs tat i Only gOt my enrOlement pAckage on 12th and 13th is the deathline to sUbmit it. see, i only have one dAy to dO sO many things. thUs, the OrientatioN was on the 12th and 13th. mAyb i shall reAlly sAy i am swAy. at the sAme time lUcky, at least i gOt into a pOly.
i nOe a fEw gALs le. And i tink my clAss peOple are kinda fUnny. its like the wAy they tAlk really very hilarious. lOls. =P "i dUn lOok up On u" sOund funny? fUn. hOpefully, the first yr in NYP will be a fUn one. hOpe to nOe mOre frIend of cAuse. (: alright, i admit i still hAte to be alOne =P
tats all. . . wish me lUck in mY class FS0604. :D

No comments: