Sunday, April 30, 2006

cOme bAck fAst~

back-ed. i love sat. however today is not a goOd one. cause i dun have cramps. this mean i slaCk. ya, i did. perhaps i have grow lazier. :( i hard to say thAt, but its kind of true. i wan to find the Old me back. my determination and preservance. pls cOme bACk fast!! nO much time to be wasted. i wan to be ME.

my bAck is archin, nevertheless it wont stand in my ways. :| how i wish i was taller. for some kind of reason or another, height is definitely a advantage. i will wOrk hArd!! =D but i supposed i stOp growin liao la.

i wan to find a jOb, i seriously need one. my time table is so slAck and i reAlly felt uncomfortable slackin at home all the times. i need to earn money lols, for toppin up of clothes. and also wOrkin will stOp me eatin sleepin and slackin. however, stayin at home make me speNd mOre times with mum. i love it. bUt this mUst not be the reasOn for me to nOt wOrk. gOin to gO fOr jOb hUntin sOon. wish me lUcks =D.

he is breakin promise now and then. despite the many times of quarrel bOut the sAMe thing, he still nv changed. he knew that i will be wOrried, he knew. bUt he leave me there, wOrryin like hell. sO wats this? And he ate all the 6 nuggets leavin me nOne. argh~ tats my fAV!! =( this shall stOpped!~

i didnt make it in times to gO for the NYP trainin. as i mention mum's birthday will be my priority. i dUn wish to disappoint mum also. i enjOy tat dAy, i nOe mum is happy. so i am happy toO. =)
tats about all. i changed my blog sOng. i tink its niCe.

No comments: