Sunday, April 16, 2006

:)

i am bAck. i re-edit the post last time. that time in a rush miss out alot of detAil. =P
ahBu jUs updAte me rEcently tat we will be playin in Under-19 again!! i am happy~ as a team we strive. sMb Ace. 2005 have been a yr of many memOries, hopefully is 2006. jiayOu sMb alumni~ aCe shEng zOng!!
Our team is very mUch like last year. jus add sOme of my juniors. nO matter wats the result, win Or lose, it dUn really matter. like wat my teAm mAte sAy "its the togetherness." i lOve this phrase. sMb vOlleyball have give me a lots of preciOus memOries. ha, i simpLy lOve my team mATes. they are all fun peOple.
-Lishan the laMer. always dOin funNy stUnt u never expEct. bUt she is muScUlar.
-ahBu my 5 yr teAm mate. the fOrever happy go lucky fAce with 0% of temper.
-sAbrina the tall bAnana. she lOve to sMile. great mOtivatiOn!!
-hUijUn Our dA Jie. she lOok firece bUt in fACt she can be very fUnny. =P
-KaiNi oUr ba lU kU. she lOok happy all the time. ha, she is fUN!!
-hweE chee, my ex-seniOr which really mOtivate me AlOT.
-LicHing, my ex-team mate. she lOok quiet bUt she can be very tAlkative. nO one knows :P.
nOt fOrgettin Eva, my jUnior which always have A ? make in her fACE.
afterall, they are jus nice people aNd the bEst team mAte i ever have. acE~~
i am tired today. real tired. prObably cAuse i haven beEn exercisin fOr a whOle of twO month time.
aNyway startin a New school life oN mOnday!! i have been wOnderin, thInkin. . ha, lOokin fOrward to it. hOpefUlly it will be a fUn schoOl life.

No comments: