Wednesday, April 12, 2006

.NYP.

argh~ i got posted to NYP-Banking And Financial services (:
so hAppy!!~ sO relieved!!~ yeap. finAlly its nO more wOrries.
its my first chOice. at leAst i got intO the cOurse i am interested.
actUally i already planned to go find a full-tiMe job and wAIT fOr SEcOnd intake bUt~ i called NYP and was told i was offer a course. jUs have to wAit fOr my pAckage to arrivEd. And my jOb huntin turn to a shOppin triP. =P I enjOyed myself that dAy!! nO more wOrries~
this result a big hole in my pOcket. no mOre shoppin this week. to be continue soOn!!~ this mOnth reALLy bUy alot of thing. i m brOke~
for the past fEw weEks Or even mOnths, i am damn trouble. alwaYs thinkin aNd Thinkin. . reAllly glAd all this eNded. (:
lOokin fOrward to the new scHool term. i am gOin to cOntinue mY vOlleyball cAreer there, toOgether with LishAn aNd kAini. :D
hAis, this mean i am nOt gOin to sp. i will sUrely miss ahBu. lets jiayou tOgether. (: hopefUlly we will still keep in cOntact.

No comments: