Friday, April 16, 2010

sharing.

Its a bless to meet nice people constantly in my life.
i am grateful for that. :)

yes, there's always the not-so-good one, but those are the one that make you grow up - to a better & stronger person.

talking about meeting people in my life,
do your always meet angelic or devilish person in yours?

this reminded me that:

i always have a hold back to share my past relationship here, there's good & bad for sure but its just me who doesn't like sharing it here - for now.

one day i might really just write it out,
since my blog has really become very personal and close to me nowadays.

you never imagine how many draft i save and not post.

whichever,
pick it up & learn from there.

IN A TOTAL RANDOM-NESS,

i added a clock the left hand side + i added the link that your can just click to see your "question answered" when you asked me in formspring.

*keep the question coming, i know i reply in the a turtle way, but i promise soonest i can =)

*thanks for people who wished me lucks and all, loves!

xoxo.

No comments: