Friday, April 02, 2010

i am a hokkien, seriously?

awesome to have friday as an off day :D
slept til near 2pm and now trying so hard to study,
need to get all those in my brain.

studying has kill alot of our brain cell isnt it?
drain but still trying to push myself on it.
please work!

so now, i am having a short break from the book to update my blog,
as well as catching up with old buddy at MSN. :)

**so touched he read my blog HAHAHA! :P

yesterday, finally went for some exercising.
played netball & felt that my stamina drop like shit.
or rather, cant escape the fact that i have aged. :(
MAJOR SADNESS, please give me my stamina back.

i'm thinking of running under my house,
any takers?
otherwise, running with mp3 always work well too :)

regardless, i hope 10th april will turn out more than i expect.
if you remembered, i mention there's PSIG netball woman that day.
*lots of lucks & cross-finger that all went well please!

& yesterday i have a HOKKIEN CALLER again, make a lots of joke again on that as usual.

& yes, my hokkien is a MAJOR FAIL. i cant even pronounce "2009" i just went "li ling ling gao", which i clever-ly replaced the 0 with "ling" which is chinese.

accordingly to my friend, it should be "kong".
LOLS.

in addition to that, the caller asked what dialect i am, and i nearly wanted to reply i am a "hua yu ren". FYI, i am a hokkien but i can hardly speak in that. :x

thats all for now, back to pile of books/notes/paper etc :(

& thinking what should i settled for dinner? hmmm.

sister just fly off yesterday *safe trip & come back soon!
mum love to travel also *as usual.

xoxo.

P.S. pls help click on my nuffnand ad on the left :D

No comments: