Monday, December 28, 2009

universal studio.

monday was always dreadful to begin with.

today, the start of work after a long 2weeks break.
today, sis have to fly also.
today, mum worked also.

anyway, my company holding FAMILY DAY at...
UNIVERSAL STUDIO in the coming march 2010.

how wonderful, mum has agreed to go.
now have to get sis's answer before I proceed to book the tickets at corporate price.

the entry fee really cost a bomb if I didn't buy thru my company.
I heard it was $72 bucks.
correct me if I am wrong :)

at this price, it make me think twice whether to go.
but definitely yes for the experience.
I am the kind who go for "at least we been there".

& somehow telling mum I want to bring her there,
she look happy :D
must make her more adventurous by taking the thriling roller coaster :p


til then,
I shall look forward to family day in universal studio.

No comments: