Friday, December 04, 2009

FML. not mine i hoped ! :)


my hair grew right?
pls say yes, i wanted it to grow grow grow BADLY. :)

sometime i does have the urge to cut it short.
girls are always never here and there. tsktsk.

before i turned in for the night,
wanted to share this website i got to know from other blogger's tweets and post. **credit to zanny :)

trust me, it make you feel so much better.
just when you thought you are being screwed,
checked out theirs first.

i got some classic ones here,
i laugh my socks out. :P

Today, I got my first acting part. I played the role of a bad boy who has to grab the leading lady's ass, who then slaps me in the face. The ass grab was done in one take. The slap required 14 takes. FML

Today, my sister was dumped by her boyfriend. As my mother was comforting her, I overheard her say "Honey, it's okay, you're the pretty one. Think of those worse off than you. Think of your sister, she might never get a boyfriend." FML

Today, while stepping out of the shower, I slipped and cut my head. I went to the hospital, got 8 stitches and was tested for head trauma. After hours of ignoring my calls and texts, my girlfriend finally responded, very angrily. Why? Today is her birthday, and I "selfishly made it about me." FML

so now tell me are yours so much more better?
:D it always have updates and dead funny.

sometimes i does wonder was it REAL,
but who cares it bring happiness right :) along with laughter.

visit @ http://www.fmylife.com

No comments: