Wednesday, December 16, 2009

BLOG POST 5: GOODBYE readers MISS ME~ =)

yes, its already 7.30pm now.

currently,
SWEATER checked;
gloves checked;
dress checked;
legging checked;
passport checked;
$$ checked;
am bringing my card along just in case i OVERSPENT, like as always.

in all,
everything should be ready already.

i am going to settle my dinner there,
really cant imagine that tomorrow i will be there already :) :) :)

some question why KOREA,
here's my reason.





yes, thats the ONE & ONLY REASON.
you never know how crazy i am over my love.




melt & melted. haha~

then again =(
he is coming over to sg on 21th december 2009.

I AM ADDING THIS TO MY RESOLUTION:
to see LEE MIN HO in person.

alright,
i wish all of your well in this two weeks :)

and sorry for only 5post,
cos i cant think of anything else.

but,
WAIT FOR ME TO BE BACK :D


xoxo,
jingting.

No comments: