Saturday, December 12, 2009

pretty layout, REVAMP-ED.

yes, i finally done with the banner.
though the picture was kind of random but still NICER lar :)

if you notice,
i have also update mixpod's song already! :D
all my favourite :)

thanks who those who comment they like my mixpod's music,
i know they are NICE :D

& i also change my side bar picture,
to more of the latest one :D

NICE NOT?
take up some of my time. . .
i am never good with html, code and stuff cos i studied banking/economics.

nevertheless,
blogspot explore me to many of the html editing :D
jingting is slightly IT-SAVVY already :P

now, when i view my blog.
i feel happy cos i love it.
organised and pretty (:
not forgetting burberry background is LOVE.

alright,
having three birthday party tomorrow.
having school til 630PM before deciding on going to which one or rather how to attend all :D.

still,
wishes the BIRTHDAY BOY/GIRL have a successful party :)

xoxo.

No comments: