Saturday, July 25, 2009

the new name: CYBELLE.

ytd was chilling til 5am in the morning with the gals.
haha, ngor is the joke of the day.
did enjoy myself in this laughing session though.

oh yay, I have got myself this new christian name:
"CYBELLE".

I know it's weird as people are already used to called me jing.
but due to work purposes, this is much needed.
rather than constantly be mistakenly heard as siti; cindy or whatever it called over the phone.

so people, CYBELLE.
ha, personally I loved this name.
unique in it's way (: though so many of ur is making fun of it.
tsktsk.

so tmr got to be a one day flea market at some far away place.
but I still hope my reader can come support me and my friend okay =D

this is rather a last min thing so for the details,
I will post it tonight (:

wait for my post.
as of now, tuition soon.

No comments: