Friday, July 03, 2009

JINGTING's twentyone!

first of all,
thanks for all the wishes. (:
be it in facebook, msn, sms, email.
i appreciate it equally.

so now, as promised.
the photo(s) and the event - JINGTING's 21st.

took me damn long for all the updating. (:
here you go.

first night with my basketball gals. (:

we have this before the movie.
this explain meishui's highness. haha~
LOLS, and due to age limits we have the cocktail specially for ngor. =x


the proper shots.

the improper one HAHA.

DAY 2.
went to escape like FINALLY (:
yay, i have been wanting to go since long ago.




first BORING ride of the day.


PIRATE SHIP.
the most fun of all, thrilling and almost laugh my stomach out.
=x this is a secret.


photo(s) before the ride.
"i surely wont shout one!"
ohmygod, HAHA.



credit to eleanor who doesnt want to join us in this THRILLING ride. =x

WET&WILD.



we was SO WATERY as we was playing throughout the route haha.
so kindly ignore those 'chui' photos,
cos when it come to fun, gal no image one. =x

it rain half way, and we went to play some basketball-shooting game and gotten a full set of monkey. with our tactic, how to not win right? HAHA.



to get it, score 2 out of 4 balls.
which is relatively easier for us, my team mates know why HAHA.

and i though this was nice (:

now to the event - JINGTING'S 21st


my working college which i havent have a chance to take photo using the poloraid. :(


MY VIP - WANG LAO SHI (:
am seriously happy to see him, one of my favourite teacher in sec school.
yay, none other than our vball incharge + SMBvb gals !

my nyp japan language classmate - XINYI
am equally happy to see her, thanks gal!

didnt have much time to take photo(s) until the cake cutting session.



the seriously awkward "singing birthday song" moments.
damn SHY. hah.

my family. (: yay, my 2 sister! HAHA~

nanyang poly mates.

champion! hah~

TOM&WAYNE.
my college 3 years ago, so happy that they come. aww~

Dawnnnny~

xinyi !

my secondary school mates and only 2 vgals (:

SMBvb girls.
just missing kaini and sab for the year 2004 bgals! :(

2 + 5 + 7 = 257

MATERIAL, haha.
look so distant from them in this pic.
and where is JINGBAO. tsk!

basketball/sembawang peeps (:

my lovely csc gals (:
without them, the fun will be so much lesser.

the day end with me cutting the really hard ice cream cake.
LOLS, yay unglam i know but i love my cake still. :P

really want to thanks you all for celebrating my 21st with me.
it was really fun, and i am happy for all that !


1st JULY 2009,
private celebration with KAT YEO who was at least guilty for not coming.







for the lovely cake, bday song + heart-to-heart chat,
you are forgiven ! (: pls make sure this 12 years friendship continue alright (:

and gal, i am sure you will be strong to go through anything =D
rmb friendship can be your energy dose.
i am just a call away (:

2ND JULY 2009,
officially turned 21years old.
yay, freedom!

it was yet another bday surprise from my dearest family + jie fu yao cai.
seriously, how i am gg to do without them. this, i can never image.
am really fortunate to have them with me ALWAYS! =D
loves!





i am SO IN LOVE with my guest book + polariod photos!

finally done! WOOHOO.
damn tired already!

a fortunate gal, i am.
i will continue to appreciate&treasure what i have in my life. (:

No comments: