Wednesday, July 29, 2009

HRM; killer.

I know I haven been posting regularly.
but at least I am here now, in the midst of having my lesson.

I am still keeping my ear on to the lecturer's word.
that becos ever since the first tutorial answer was released, I know it's no joke anymore.

why do I end up in this so-much-theory-to-memorize module.
so much for wanting this schedule, I put myself in deep shit for choosing something I am not good at.
:( yay, I am more towards statistic/mathematic kind of modules.

and of all, I choosen HRM as my elective.
prayers once again pls.
I am still trying hard.

just imagine a question that requires a 3-4pages of research and theroy.
it's damn power!

well, this I make sure I go through (:
alright, enought of boring school.

my weekend have been rather busy with all the on-going things.
-.- and my flea market seriously sucks.
expected; at such far away place.

all of us take it as a lesson learnt -.-
but we did have fun laughing at Ahbu's full set of TANGO dancing wear.
hahaha. go see it at facebook, we will be glad to give it to u for free =x

ohyay before I end,
goodluck for Geraldine and XueXue for their interview.

No comments: