Saturday, November 22, 2008

BREAK UPs

my shoutout : 'i am wondering if i am still that strong to handle all this?"

what should i really say now i dunno. thanks peeps for being there for me. yes, i have fallen down yet again, perhaps only deeper this time. and issnt this what everyone have expected.

i am questioning myself whether i am strong enough to get back, i know i will one day. but when will that day come that i will be backed to my usual self. i miss the secondary JING.

i hate it this way, i really hate being a weak gal. i hate it even more when i cant control the tears.

what i am gg thru this 3 months is really very extreme, its really reaching my limits.

is this wha growing up should be?

can i stop being the strong gal. i hate myself now.

the once-so-treasure-memories.



i really tried. i really did.

No comments: