Tuesday, November 25, 2008

messed up routine once again.

every one is saying the same thing and i have to accept it - the reality in the hardest way.

just give me time. i am numb enough for everything now.

and from now onwards, i shall not share - at least not to those who i already see through.

HUMAN - the scariest creature alive.

and u almost scare me to death instantly. apparently, i might have really been blind to thought you was good. and spare me that changing attitude of yours.

anyway, its a lesson taught and learn. it shall not be repeated anymore. you are no longer in my category.

randomly, i hope everyday can be occupied 24 hours. AND, i hate to be alone.

i have so much that i cant voice out here. fine, i take it.

i might not know everything but never am i influenced by anything. i judge cause of the way u made me feel. the feeling is really very real.and i will trust that you have your reason for treating me in this way. i never blame you and never will i. and mayb one day if you tink i changed, just rmb i have not. i still want to keep to that promise made.

i will only say this for once and the last. just pls remember.

tiffany and co. - my only motivation.

thanks for being there.

No comments: