Wednesday, July 04, 2007

birthday- 19s-

backed backed backed.


firstly i will like to thanks all those people that wishes me happy birthday. i feel blessed to get all those wishes!! those people are namely-


: dearest sis and mum!!
: Katherine, Elyn (my 10years fren) :)
: The 7 violents gals.
: my working friend @ yim medical - joanne.
: my working friend @ esprit centrepoint - yvonne, pinky, berni, raymond, zhanyin, nora, amin, winnie, ayu, the aunties, masie, maz and victoria.
: my volleyball friend - ahbu, huijun, rena, john, zhenye.
: schoolmate - mariana, angie, jasmine, nicole, fangshuai, yongxian, alex, guojie, kianboon, seb and my class group of gals.
: others - dawn, weizheng, wayne, tom and geraldine.


and not forgeting to wish one of my school mate - yvonne~ a belated happy birthday. i dun tink she will see this lols. wondering is she having the same birthday date as me. still, thanks for the cake ya :)


i got to thanks my esprit friend for treating me to eat after our work, i know u guys must be very tiring for e sale period but still thanks for the effort :) i am so so fortunate to know all of them!! its like counting down to 12am with me for my bday. thanks for the prawn noodle, oyster egg, sambal fish, satay and those funny gossips. one day we must carry out the plan ya. haa.


anyway we are planning to squeeze some toothpaste into oreo to trick my working fren into eating and also we are going to put soy sause into big gulp to let them drink. so funny can . . . lols. so crazy~ must teach them a lesson to ask before they drink/eat other people stuffs :P


and thanks dearest pinky for the chicken. its nice and really very nice of u to wake up so early to cook the whole chicken for us =D love u =P


and thanks to mary for the two packet of large cheezels. the pizza one taste nicer haha. and not forgeting my fav ultraman pencil n pen. =D so touched~ xP at first i really thought my schoolmate give me cheezels for my present end up i found out they actually got me a adidas shirt. so nice of them . it's glow in the dark one ok. i am goin to wear when i go into the forest or sth and i am sure u guys can spot me haha. i can glow in the dark haha.


and honestly i am quite surprise that my class guy do share the present thanks fangshuai, yongxian n especially alex. very surprised he actually share the present haha.


and my best partner in sport i ever have : HUANG AHBU. i already went to see the website. superly touched~ thanks for the effort ok. this is one of the best present i receive la. *cry~ haha, i will also not forget u and thanks for the listenin ear all this while. lets make our friendship last, my best friend, partner and team mate. love u gal =D


wan to see the present? haha go to http://www.ahbu.cjb.net./


not forgeting to thanks my mr piao for the cake, the jacket n ur smses!! u should know i am just very happy, so i dun elaborate too much k. haha, more than words. thanks!!


and lastly thanks jie for the precious moments small dawer with mirror. its nice and i like it la!! just scare it's too expensive =D i am going to use it no worries haha. thanks ar!! for not buying kotex for me haha. and thanks my dearest mum for the hong bao n note. love mum e most =P


i tink i say alot of thanks on that day n in this post. lols. thanks to all of u la. i am happy happy n very happy. =D


going to learn car later and i am already learning parking. how good thing can be.


thats about all.
my birthday wish will be good result, happy family, friend forever and a car license.
2 done and just left with good result n car lesson. god bless!!

No comments: