Tuesday, July 31, 2007

sadness. lols.

ok backed backed.

let me start with a joke i tink is funny. haha. been laughing inside me whenever i thought bout it. ok here is how it goes.

ytd i was at north canteen ordering prata, so while waiting others will still continue to make order to the not-making-prata man :) then a china gal went up to make her order " i wan 1 plain prata and 1 mushroom prata". she then went to the back to join the waiting quene.

after few mins, the china gal went up to the one takin down the order and say "i want to change my plain prata to roti prata". ok, in case u didnt see the joke. let me ask u one question.

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PLAIN PRATA AND ROTI PRATA?!

and the one taking down the order was like "plain prata?" "roti prata?" and i tink he got irritated and make the china gal a ROTI JOHN . .

ha. i tink thats funny. dun u tink so?

i will update about some thing if this continue at least 1 month. not going to say now as thing always goes back the same. hate the feeling of saying it and then few days later it's backed. but its already 1 week plus. the feeling is bad enough!!

now i just wished to focus on my studies and get it done. been trying very hard to focus. a strong person at the surface doesnt mean its strong inside.

shouldnt say much. just wan back myself. :) no worries my friends. i can still cope now.

competition strating 12th august so crash with my exams. -_-"

i am going to the circult soon. wish me lucks alright. :D

ok, i cant really find anything to blog already. moodless and feeling very tired.

ad i just saw CHIN HONG. random

k, tats all. wan total silent now. :) take care all.

*HUITING
aiyo, how can u tag me to say we own kaini lollipop. see she is bugging us for it already. shall see u soon :)

btw, anyone got adidas watch warranty. i need it badly. my watch spoil~ i only used for like half a year can. contact me if ur have. greatly appreciate. :((

it hurt when i throw the watch. ending.

No comments: