Thursday, June 28, 2007

i came for business finance lab haha~

its amazing i come for the lab today cause out of 6 lab so far i only came 3 lols. how amazing :P


gotten back some result which is at least more satisfying. business law got 24/30 and ICT got 79.5/100. :) ICT was much due to my group mate effort. thanks la~ :) i am goin to study hard. it motivate me when i got some good result =D jiayou!!


currently still have about 4 project to go. omg~ all to be submitted this month or 2 week later.


went to cwp ytd after school to buy my fren's present, was thinking to meet lee suling since her school (rp) is so near but she nv pick up. by the time she reply me, i already about to buy finish. -_-"


went to trainin on tue and the feeling was not good. heard bout the main 12 selection and was disappointed. not that i was not in but nearly out. i really dislike my coach. how can he tink this way when he dun even really know. pls dun judge when u urself dun understand me. just feel so shitty. SIAN. it's up to u who u wan to put cause i dun really care too. :) just go ahead.


thanks shan for ur encouragement, i really appreciate it =D


alright, i shall get backed to lab now before mary dun wan to teach me haha. take care all. :)

No comments: