Tuesday, July 17, 2007

sum up-

backed to blog a better one.

before that let me annouched our dearest xuexue have went on board to her star cruise to work. :( seriously missing her. am very sure all violent gals do but still all are waiting for her to be back during christmas n we shall celebrate ~ jiayou jiayou!! send her my smses earlier as i know this post will be late. :) will be waiting for u to be back~ loves.

alright, school have not been very good. project are still so @#$%^ and our buttercup teacher is not very approachable as she is damn fierce. she will give sacastic comment n we are all very scare, and sian to approach her. but how? our project is due this friday but still in a chao state -_-" hais hais hais.

next week got to hand in ICT and Financial services project but guess wat? we have not start at all. good job lols. its al becos of marketing i tink. making us so stress n killing so many cells. :( sadden.

mary always say "luckily she is not a marketing student". i agree to it. its just not my type of interest n thing. as i say again, my buttercup teacher look fierce n lesson are always boring. how will i love marketing this way lols.

exams time table out. totally moodless n stressful. 5 paper to be tested this semester. how great can it be? exams will be on:

-marketing mgmt 16th august 4.30pm to 6.30pm
-intro to financial services 17th august 4.30pm to 6.30pm
two are stick together and the worst is yet to come.

-business finance 21st august 8.30am to 10.00am
-business law 22nd august 22nd august 4.30pm to 6.30pm
-EFMA 23rd august 4.30pm to 6.00pm
now! three are stick together. how stress?!!

just pray i get through this n welcome my holiday happily alright :( so scared la.

i just wan to maintain my GPA and tats enough. am trying my best already so pls pray for me *3.26*

just now i wan at north canteen and yun's classmates approached me to ask bout hows is yun? is she ok? was quite awkward as i dun know how to answer but i just say she is not feeling well :) wonder how she friend know i am her friend haha.

yun, u got see this anot? i hope u are doing well huh. anything just give us a call n we will try our best to be there for u. and i am CONFIRM free on the 20th sep. i confirm ur date with us already haha. am really happy to receive ur sms that day. glad that u are doing well. hugs~

so i am now loading JOANNA photo which just take a zillion years to load. jo its really very slow can!! i been trying to grab it like dunno how many times already!!

anyway, just to update bout my driving. learn 16 lesson so far. have already learn parallel parking and thing is going quite smoothly as compared to last time. i really really hope to get car license la. :) just pray. and have already learn directional change, slope, u turn and parallel parking so far. i hope this passion continue n pls bless me!! :)

tats about all. i will try to GRAB and upload my photos soon. i really tink blog with picture is nicer haha. :) so tats about all. take care all.

*kat n elyn:
i am afraid i can only meet up after my exams as now scheldule is really very tight. got my volleyball competition, truck loads of project due in this week n next week and my driving which is lacking of time as my practical test is on sep 18 and i have yet to go into circult. really very sorry :( but i know ur will understand =X promise to be the one to arrange the meet up once my exams n driving is done.

last but not least this is my sister blogspot. pls visit and give some support ok.

http://www.flutterrunway.blogspot.com/

its sell really nice dresses and t-shirt which me myself like alot. the accessories are cute too. and honestly speaking, the price is really worth it. do give support n in any case if u wan to purchase the stuffs can sms me so u can save the posting fees. thanks for the support!!

No comments: