Monday, July 03, 2006

my birthday~

[[my birthday]] eh actually nth mUch. i just treat it as any other day, happy cOz i am finally 18. can dO alot more stuffs. =P i lOve to have fUn!! hopefully i am not too greedy, i make 3 wishes this yeAr. i wont say it out here, like wat ppl sAy "once u said it out, it will not come true". =D i am praying it all cOme true.

wOrked frOm 10.30am-7.00pm on my dAy, after tat went to meet him to have our dinner. haha, at kopitiam. but wat make my dAy is, we take another neoprints. it's the fifth one after so lOng. =(( it dun really loOk great but he like it, so i like it toO. =P i planned to gO bugis to shop but dUe to his laziness we only gO causeway. -_-" it's my bday, shouldnt i bE the biggest? argh~ i got used to his laziness, no chOice but to give in. he shall be given the title "MR LAZY BUM"!!

todAy go for cca after lesson. despite my home wOrk all undone, i still went. but however i regret gOing. it's unfair to me, and it really make me think its a wasting of time. so wAt if u play better than others? it's not being appreciate. i mayb givin up soOn. i am not happy, tats all i wan say. =((

tats about all, i have a instinct i will do bad for the ICAs comin up. nO!! it shall never happen. i must go do my tutOrials now. 0.0 my life~

i will write bout this sms my friend send me [be HAPPY on your BITHDAY]. i tink its meaningful and sweet. thanks all~

No comments: