Saturday, July 01, 2006

i am on my way quiting this habit of mine. one week since i have blog, like wat i have say "on my way". so be patient with me =P

results taken baCk this week was quite ok, at least i passed all so far. but wat more worrying is Marketing. i noe i have done badly, so i jus have to accept wateva i got and work harder the next time. i am quilty for not studying for tat, at the same time i am regret =( i screw up the Oral presentation too. my teacher was so HONEST to me, know wat she say? "you are worse this time". it make my day real bad, greatly affected by wat she say. one semester have pass but here i am, still not used to poly life. omg!! give me more time if not i jus got to do wat i can. ICAs, tutorial and lectures are driving me crazy. 0.0

i haven been constant in my school trainin too. all in a mess. wth~ grant me 48 hours a day. =D i will be much happier.

i hoped i can do my best for this last yr of mine. i wan to go there and i set my target clear. now, i jus wan to work hard toward it and get wat i deserve. =D all the way!! however, today i felt that i played badly. hais, i really wished to do well. i did tried but the feelin arent there. =(( i will do better the next time and never shall i give up. it affect me the whole day.

nowadays thing are all not going my way. the only thing i can do is try my best. =D ya, i will be optimistic. ahbu n sAb encouragement do works, thanks gals.

i seriously reached my limits. i am really wondering wat he take me as. its my day tml and he jus spoil it like nobody business. i wanted to end this relationship times and times again but i always fail. soft-hearted, have lead me to all this. i dun wan to continue this way. wat i see now is, he is taking me for granted and i seriously hate it. i am not goin to be bother bout this relationship anymore. . . disappointed.

i am eighteen tml, i am going to take my car license soon. =) i shall be happy and not let him spoil it. for he is no longer worth it. i see it clearly now.

No comments: