Friday, July 14, 2006

class from 9am to 1pm. work from 2pm-9.30pm. i am died -_-" real tired~ hang on hang on.

projects is like never-endin. my time is all tight together. no time for me to rest~
i jus hoped i can go through all this. Oral ICA 2 is indeed badly done. i got my first C. =(( ya, sad. i will do better the next time. =D positive is better. at least in this way i felt much much better =P tHe Quiz was so badly done, but good enough i secure a pass. =) i should be contented.

my in-charge leaved. i am sad, no one accompany me home now. i miss her real lots. =(( fion, thanks for all u have teach me. soon, another 2 will be leaving. i dunno if the others are staying as it only left with 3 of us. it's been so sian to wOrk now. miss!!

von if u are readin tis, i hope u are fine. do get over it soon ok. u always have our support and we will be there for u ANYTIME. =D all the way alright.

gtg~ sis is nagging ALWAYS. =P will update soon.

No comments: