Monday, July 31, 2006

IT, cannOt make it.

hais. MONDAY BLUES.

i can tolerate nO more. i really feel stRess up~ i dUn feel like liStenin to the fOrever boring IT lesson. not to mention her lAb wOrk. i dOne none of it i tink. if not its around one quarter Only. how can i nOt stress? its the last ICA next week,but i am not a bit prepAre~ hAis, kinda prepare to fAil. bUt my class seen well-prepAred some how. wth! add on to my stress. -_-" anyone help pls?

nOw i gOt twO choice. to pAy attentiOn tRying to get a pAss next week. if nOt, jus cOntinue slackin and fAil my IT. =(( i am afraid i will neEd to repEnt this module. waste-of-time module. . .

seriOusl, i hoped to score for some of the mOdule but was much demOralise when Oral and IT is pulling dOwn my Overall grade. fine, i noe nothings is pRefect. i admit. but i will still tRy~ :) wish me lUcks. i need it lOts.

sOme hOw i find that i dUn really have enOugh time to stUdy for 60% semester exam. omg~ my time management jUs cant mAke it.

i am learnin to treasure him mOre =D
its the proCess of growin up i gUess. afterall i am 18. =P YA, MY CAR LICENSE?

No comments: