Wednesday, June 22, 2005

..wat a hOliday..

have been quite sometimes since i blOg. ok, nths interestin happened recently. jUs sOme happy n unhappy ones i gUessed. hOliday is gOin to be over. finally~ i m loOkin forward to schoOl reopen rather then slaCkin myself away. my hOliday assignment is half-dOne. hopefully it will be finish bY friday sO i cAn enjOy the last weekeNd befOre stressin myself in studies agAin. i have been sufferin frOm "insomnia" tis whole week, n it results in eye bags 0.0. hate it~ haha, a new wOrd learnt-insomnia. =P my english simply cAnt make it.
nths mUch to write. yep, i have changed blOgskin again. jUs tat i wan a simple yet nIce one. i will settled fOr tis, nOt changin anymOre unless necessary. bTw, i m jUs changin it bAck to wat it wAs. i used this skin befOre. remained as my best chOice =D.
things will nv be e sAme again.
all e best. stay happy is e best.

No comments: