Saturday, May 22, 2010

whats your take?

even starting a post now seems hard,
you wouldnt know how many times i enter the backspace tab tsk!

*train of thoughts.

okay, i should really get started before it become a "draft" again.
to add on, i have to head back to work in 7hrs. D:

talking about work, i will be undergoing another tax type when it resume.
pls pray that it work and let me meet better people over the other end.

to what i am actually feeling these days:

i believe everyone has this stage in their life that "they feel lost".
lost in term of what to do and what the future lies ahead.
do your or have your feel such?

i wouldnt say that i am completely lost.
its just that when you really try your best and see no avail, thats the disappointing part.

& yes, this part refer to my horrendous exams.

as of now, i am only left with 1 last paper on coming thurs.
afterwhich, F R E E D O M !
yes, i bet you heard my desire to HAVE FUN !

in addition, i have these thing i will like to do:

travelling but not too bkk before people nag again, but thinking of Genting.
any idea whats the price like?
i dont even have a estimation and how to go about doing it.
*pls help in this by writing in my formspring :)

apart from my exam, i do have some other thing in mind too.
*personal issue.

& i couldnt find a right word to express myself in this.

its good & bad.

alrighty, only left with minimal hour to sleep.

P.S. the new song at my mixpod relates to my mood. love it !

xoxo.

No comments: