Wednesday, May 26, 2010

last paper.

i got to be free in less than 24hours.
ok, to be exact, about 17hours.

& regardless of how's my last paper, i am gotta heed sis's advice.
she said "enjoy your paper even if you screwed it."

so i am just going to enter the exam hall for once, with whatever i has.
with that being say, you should already know my standard. :x

anyway, really have to thanks jie&yaocai during this period for being ever supportive,
the late night supper, tabao-ing of dinner, emo-chats and encouragement means alot to me :)

it worked like *REDBULL give you wings HAHAHA. *loves!

this is definitely one of the most horrible period in my life,
everyone around me will have sense the difference in me.

perhaps its my first ever exams in UOL, thus i didnt know what was expected.
now i know how hard it is, i will work hard next sem and hopefully when result is out, i hope i can at least secure 3.

needed it so badly. *pls continue your prayers for me!

enough of my yay-ness for last paper & all.

just want to update that i'm feeling much better as compared to yesterday for my misfortune already.

so i had paid for a very valuable lesson but still nyp's koufu sucks.
*friends out there, better be extra careful with your belonging ok!

& thanks people in facebook, msges, and everything else.
grateful for those listening ears in need and the accompany being offered.
it really make me feel that i am surrounded by nice friends and all. :)

with that, even if all else doesnt turned out to be what i expected, it aint that bad with all of your around.
*thankful for that & everything else ! :D

after this period, i am getting everything else on track once again. :)

WORK !
MEETUP !
TRAINING !
SHOPPING !
& everything else.


once again, thanks everyone ! :D

P.S. my SIM card is being replace, all contacts lost, smses me your number alright! :D

xoxo.

No comments: