Tuesday, May 25, 2010

my entire bag got stolen.

i still cant believe that my entire bag was stolen.

yes, all of it.
including my phone, so this is what we call MAJOR FML.

the only thing i was left with was my wallet.

@#$%^&*!

most heart wrenching was i lost my entire notes for my element of econometries which my exam is due in just two more day.

how cruel can this get.

just when i keep telling myself not to give up on the paper,
such happen.

& get it, its not as easy as printing the notes from my friend that would do.

the entire mood was crush.

of all place, lost it at nyp's koufu.
with so many people, they are still so daring.
hope karma get you back!

for now, if i am given, i just want my notes back.

i lost:

my zara jacket;
my pencil case which mum brought;
two calculator;
iphone;
a set of thick notes & past yr exam paper;
a note book which i did it myself with all pointer inside;
citispa's receipt are also in - need that to get in :(
not forgeting that IT SPOILT MY ENTIRE DAY.

badly need a shoulder now, FML.

& seeing something online make me even more down now.
so insignificant.

& yea whatever, i had enough off all this.
continue with that whatever you enjoy doing.

P.S. will be un-contactable for now.
send me a fb msg or just call my home.

No comments: