Tuesday, November 17, 2009

partyparty!

lets recall. . .
remember the party that i mention before?

yes, my department ANNUAL PARTY.
minimum photos as most of them is on my company desktop :P



TAADAAH~
we are sitted in a mini-auditorium but somehow,
the curtain look so nice. :P



we played BINGO and our colleagues got sabo to blindfold and dance.
it was really funny and BOOMS.


lastly,
CHEERS to end that evening.

goodbye to the retired one &
goodlucks to the newly joined one :D


i promise one day i will post my department WONDER GIRLS ok!
yes, we have 5 brave warrior who danced NOBODY infront of the whole department which i think is so POWER cos i will never do that :)

before i end,
just to share with your what i have on my 3rd trip to FR3B.



did you see the mini tube of OXYMASK.
side note: mum say the AMBY (london) facial wash was good.

AWESOME isnt it?
they have better and better sample, some even in retail size.

CLICK ON THE PIC BELOW TO START JOINING. . .



you will never want to miss this, REALLY. :p

p.s. kindly email me if you need my help on this ok :D

last of all,
goodnight babes :D

No comments: