Sunday, November 01, 2009

ikea.

went IKEA-TAMPINES today after my tuition,
sis was good to pick me up from my student's house which was rather inaccessible.
THANKS (:

have lunch only @ 4pm.




and it was not a good one. BOO!
BUT, the chicken wings was awesome. :D

then, it was pretty crowded as well :(


see, we have a hard time finding seats.

i finally brough the curtain that i wanted,
its make up of WOOD.
yes, MY WOOD CURTAIN!

will show you the end result when sis's bf get it done up.
(: but it will take some time as mum is going to carry outs a BIG PROJECT.
she want to re-paint the whole flat.
POWER.

supposed to post those photo on friday:
here it is.



my neighbour's children who is damn adorable,
she always welcome me home when she see me :D


guess what's this,
my picture kind of give it away but . . .


TADAAH~
my dress: though slight transparent at the back, i still love the painting.
NICE?

BY THE WAY,


have you view my ACNES post,
have to support me ok. (:

currently,
indulging in those :


sweets from JAPAN.
sis always buy them for me HAHHA.

a stick man picture to end it all (:


zany, you would have like this too (:

goodnight earth!

No comments: