Saturday, November 14, 2009

dependent;sucks.

basically, i dont feel good the whole day.

so when i dont feel good, i just sleep.
practically, the whole day.

i feel guilty for not gg to work,
worse when one of my assistant manager help me with today special arrangement.
so blame myself, and she is really nice for helping me out.

enough of the guilt.
the feeling will pass; hopefully fast enough. :(

then again, why am i not happy?!

well, i just dont know what am i thinking.
its like my mood is controlled.
i tried not to be dependent but i guess i failed.

to the extent, he actually affect me very easily.
more like being manipulate around.
then again, i hate being such a me.

hong jingting,
get your priority back.


for the time being,
just let me rant here,
dont ask me anything about this cos i hate to even hear your question.
it will just remind how weak my mind is.

WEAK.

very soon,
you will know that i am stoping all this.

never be dependent cos it really sucks.

No comments: