Tuesday, June 26, 2007

nothings.

just a quick post before i start my presentation for ICT~ :)


dun really know wat to blog but lets start with my result thingy.
my efma turn out not well just got a 27/35 which the lost of marks is much due to careless~ :(( so sian la. mary goten full mark =D *claps. :P


and my jap only got 22/40. its all expected. how sad. studies is in a chaos now. so damn -_-" i really scare to take e others results as i know where i stand. hais hais hais. i can only encourage myself to work harder for the rest of the sem. all the best to myself.


ok, shall stop talkin bout my boring studies. =D


going trainin later and i decided to continue workin @ the clinic. i know its some place i can learn alot. so i will try to pass the test. haha, test on the so many different types of medicine. but i will try hard. :) i wanted a job that give me learning n experience. thanks joanne. :) some how i tink u encourage me alot alot.


thats about all~ its our turn to present soon. blessed!!


to sis- thanks for ur tag. but i honestly and seriously tell u one thing =D I GOT ENOUGH KOTEX. thanks haha.


*eileen, i am trying to find a free day pls wait for me. sorry ya!!


bye all~
haha, my marketing teaching look like powerpuff gal the buttoncup. but her lesson is strict ok. just being random~ haha.

No comments: