Saturday, September 16, 2006

studies. work.

blog blog blog =)

i finished the three days trainin of rEd earth. the third day is the most interestin i must say. as it's finally haNd on~ =D fun. we learn about the make up all this. apply foundation, eye shadow and so on. but befOre make up trainin. we was taught about the eye brow trimmin. was kinda fun. aNd i trim my virgin eyebrow. lols. it was pain but worth it. agreed that it look better =D i really enjoy the last trainin. no theroy, =X FINALLY.

started my first day of work at Jurong pOint. i enjoyed. learn alot of new stuff. the time pass fast and i can always try out cosmetic. my superviser was jasmine. she's great. felt comfortable workin with her, no stress =) i remember helpin one customer draw eye liner, omg! my first time but the effect was not bad. and i close this sale =D

my second day was at bisHan. was fun though. nothing much. and the sale is good man. that's good~ my commission. lala~

til now, i enjoyed workin but i am workin only 8 out of 18 day this month.
hopefully next month will be a better one. i wan to earn more money before school reopen.

about my results. was still alright, hope to score better the next smemester.
my gpa was 3.1 plus. didnt remember the exact figure. =P
i got one A, two B+, one B, one C and one C+
yep, enough of studies. now waitin for my time table to be out.

wat to say, holiday was quite well spent =D

anyway, i feel the feelin comin back. tats should be the post feelin HJ say. argh~ hate it. tryin to move on. sure to do tat. =) ahbu!! MOVE ON!

tat's about all. Take care all.

No comments: