Wednesday, July 27, 2005

things have changed.

things have changed.
Tinkin of alots recently, yet i have nOt figure ouT anythings. in facT, nths cOme out from my mind. And One thing fOr sure-i hate gUessin, its definately nOt my gAme.
always tellin myself i will jUs wan to fOcus in vOlleyball n studies. bUt sOme hOw i m bein distracted. jUs by myself. i cAnt stand myself at times. n i have a hard time expressin myself in certain wAy. =( wat is this craps!~ argh. this is nOt e way i wAn. deep within i have alOads Of words tO sAy. aLoads!
went to trainin ytd n was real tired. my homeworks~ -_-" i hate to be a O-level student. stress n Jus stress. bUt i will get over it sOon. study programme have started. english, cHem, maths etc. hopefully it helps. i dUn wan my effort to be gOne dOwn e drain. never.
have been very crazy recently in scHool. but tat will only be reCess or rather those free preriOd. Other than tat, i m On the study tracks fOr suRe. play sOccer at class today, n its fUn. bUt~ its definately nOt suitable fOr gals. i knOcked my head on e table edge n a bUm wAs there nOw, nOt obviOus bUt its pAin~ sIan diao.
things have changed bUt i m still e sAme. i wAn to be happy always. a smile will help. i hOped u r dOin well. tC loads everyone. bEst of lUcks.
i m never good at wORds.

No comments: