Thursday, July 07, 2005

stRivin tOwards my gOals.

have been dAys since i bLog. here to UpdATe.
eh, nOt mUch actually. Other then sTudy jiu shi vOlleybAll. find Online sO bOred nOw, haha i rAther dO my Tys. anY sUbject will dO exCept cHemistRy, reAlly have a hard time handling tis sUbJect. always de-mOralise me, uNlike my physiCs. it have always been physIcs tat helps me get at leAst a pAss fOr my cOm sCience. sO u see, i simply nOe nUts bOut cHemistrY. bUt still i will dO my bEst, afterall mRs lAu is great. blAme on my poOr fOundatiOn, nO bAsic at all. argh-_-"!
qUite intO studies reCently. hOpefully this moOd lAst. k, enOught of sTudies.
anywAy, oUr class mIssed 2 PE lessOn liao(><,). nO life.
missed vOlleybAll. e pAssiOn still remAin.
tats abOut all i have to sAy. the bLog sOund is nice. lOve it. windstrUck sOng. =D
best wishes to everyOne.

No comments: