Saturday, July 02, 2005

my b`dAy 2005.

my dAy. went to trainins as usual. enjOy myself to e fUllest tis time. so fAr, tis is e mOst tirin trainins i have been. =) at least we benefit from it so its ok to be tired. i like e 18 sets stuffs, bUt we lOse all e three 18 sets. we jUs need to get 6 sets jiU win le bUt we eNd up with 5 sets fOr two times. bU gan yan man~ bUt i really enjOy it~ =). wEnt to sMb trainins right after tat. finAlly~ get to see cOach le. n finally sMb gals havin trainin le, great to see all my jUniors. they r still wOrkin hard so its goOd. passion fOr volleyball shall nv ends. *JiayOu sMb b`gAls 2006. trainins was quite alright bUt kinda sian cAuse all my ex team mates nv cOme except sAb. anyway, its was a great dAy ba.
i have given up. hate e way it is.
jUs want to fOcus on *studies n *vOlleyball. i wAn to dO well. *strivin.
cOme back to re-edit this pOst.
=)Jus wAnt tO thankss to thOse whO remembered my b`dAy n wishes me. truly appreciate it. thAnks. it was a greAt dAy, as least i m nOt alone. tC all. =D
finally i m 17yrs oLd.

No comments: