Sunday, April 03, 2011

oversea revision lecture.

felt that my weekend was pretty much wasted.

Saturday - rush to school after work for oversea revision only to find no empty seats in the whole lecture room -.-

Sunday - reached school & lecturer only go thru prelim but no additional tips or summarized PowerPoint etc.

For both, I travelled all the way down and back again. :(
Now honestly, how effective is the oversea lecture? :( I have my doubts on it.
The only one I think was good was the HRM revision I attended last yr,
definitely one of the reason why I passed that module.

& that being the only one I passed, how demoralized.

& anyway, all this travelling is making me so tired :(

Just a little space for my whining of wasted trips & cab fares!
Still, I hope I make it :( booo.

xoxo.

No comments: