Friday, October 08, 2010

hectic start of october.

i am glad that i went thru the hectic last week. :)
everything went really well, and yes, i am thankful for it.

if you have already know, i had my 3rd recreational event for my department, bintan team building and a few upcoming event planning to do last week.

my 3rd event to begin with :D


the slides ~


the self make snack by MEIZHEN,
damn cute right? :)




lovely teamies that i will work with til next year april :)
glad to have both of them with me :D


and the supporting colleagues,
the turn up rate was so high this time round :)

hope all of them enjoyed and we are already in the midst of planning for our annual party - the amount of work + things to look into is really alot.
*pray all goes smooth for us :)

regardless, at the end of the day, we just hope that everything turn up well :D

& not forgetting celebrating belated birthday for dearest primary school mate last week before i head to bintan.


dinner at SARANG located @ level 7 of Orchard Central.


food was not too bad, my pick: bottom left.

the price range from $15-$30, which i thought was reasonable.
but for the atmosphere, its worth. :)



me & kat while waiting for our birthday girl~
my big/small eyes, damn obvious :( boohoo.



happy birthday my dear friend :)


13 years of friendship and counting :) *xoxo.

thats about all for now, perhaps a update of my Bintan teambuilding on my next post :)

have a nice weekend !

P.S. night cycling recce later, boohoo. it spell TIRED.

Words dont have the power to hurt you.
Unless the person who said them means a lot to you.


i am really glad that we solved the dispute :)

xoxo.

No comments: