Tuesday, October 19, 2010

give me a break.

it has been long since I use my phone to blog,
but traveling back home from far away clementi, become a good time to really slow things down and pen down how life was.

mood have been pretty much like a roller-coaster;
felt extremely low the past few days, figured out it was the never ending workloads that keep piling no matter how much I work on.
I even stay back late/bring work home to do these days.
FYI, I hate working free OT and as much as I could, will not bring work home :(

apart from that,
was my usual self expectation on myself.
have to admit on the fact that I set high expectation on myself and am pretty much near a perfectionist.
to add on, my strong character really kills if things/myself was not up to what I expected.

thus, you can really imagine how I feel, not good :(

however,someone wake me up from those by telling me that;
I can't expect everyone look/works thing like I do,
some people just want to get things done while I will want things done WELL.
some people just do what they can w/o 100% effort while me, I give it all I can.
hence, when things are beyond my control, I just have to accept the end result, telling myself it has been the best I could get.

as simple as it sounds, it actually set me thinking and see the point.

with that,
I have to really constantly remind myself of this theory.

enough of all this overwhelming emotions I have been going thru.
I know it will just get better.
& I just have to be a stronger self inside out.

now, I am pretty annoyed with my annual party's door gift.
the budgeting, the sourcing of ideal gift and performance is really testing me. :(
pls pray for me on this, I really want 24th November to pass fast boohoo.

on top of it all,
I am glad that I have this mental support at the end of everyday.
*thanks and I really appreciate it :)

so how have your life been? :)

If you can't be with someone during their worst, then you don't deserve to be with them in their best.

P.S. saturday marks the 2nd outing prolly :)

xoxo.

No comments: