Thursday, September 18, 2008

MOVING ON.

When a Girl is quiet ... millions of things are running in her mind.

When a Girl is not arguing ... she is thinking deeply.

When a Girl looks at u with eyes full of questions ... she is wondering how long you will be around.

When a Girl answers ' I'm fine ' after a few seconds...she is not at all fine.

When a Girl stares at you... she is wondering why you are lying.

When a Girl lays on your chest ... she is wishing for you to be hers forever.

When a Girl wants to see youe veryday... she wants to be pampered.

When a Girl says ' I love you ' ... she means it.

When a Girl says ' I miss you ' ... no one in this world can miss you more than that.

recently so many thing happen. yes i am already single. for what reason i dun wish to say cause i dont want to go throught the same thing to make myself numb. but this time round he is the one who initiate it.

maybe times will really wish away everything. anyone willing to let me rely on.

anyway, i m really feeling better. will blog when i get back to the normal pace of my life cause now everything is much corrupted.

so thats about it. and for your information, i am already one month into my attachment therefore i seldom blog. been post to a bank and i am happy to be there. so now i just hope everything will turn for the better.

will you? :D

No comments: