Wednesday, July 23, 2008

MSG FOR XUEXUE

will be away till september due to my exams and projects.

i m kind of sad cause xue xue is going out to the sea again. didnt spndmuchtimes ith her this1 month she is backed due to my never ending examsad project. hpe my dear friend will understand. cause year 3 is seriously quite tough for me to just slack.

whichever it is, i hope xue knowi will really miss her and wish for her to come back fast.

i got to go rush for my project already. another sleepless night again. this is really a hectic week.

so here is just a short msg for my dearest xuexue.

XUExue,
i got no touching video or whatever for you. here to wish you all the best in your work and everyting. we will definitely miss you alot for this period you are away. being your frind has been one of the greastest thing happn and i hope this friendship remains forever. i will always be there to listen to you if you ever need me to be there to lent you a listening ear. last of all, you are really one of the rarest friend and beautiful reationship i ever have. pls take good care of yourself and we will wait for you tobe back.

P.S I LOVE YOU.

:D i so feel lik crying. cuse xue xue is leaving and i m seriouslystrss for school.

tkcare blog see ya asap.

thing will all end when IPP start @ 25th August.

No comments: