Friday, November 30, 2007

sian sian sian FSRC finishing!!

very lacked of post recently due to projects. hells lots of projects and report is coming up like no nody busy. lucky i survive til then. another 2 more week mayb u can see me dying.

school is stress especially when its coming to an end. :( got the stopover report, personal selling repost, stock trading report and stock trading powerpoint. oh dear.

and guess wat, i got to submit then by another 8-10days. not even 2 week lo. @#$%! HOW?!

and i just finish my corporate finance 10 page report and powerpoint and the RUSSIA powerpoint. am really goin to be killed by stress. so god damn stressful and reluctant to move on. just plan lazy and lack of much motivation.

mind you, is not easy job. i am already giving my best.

and i seriously cant stand one of my group member, i surely will not want to be same group as her for classical and another stopover. i am glad i go throught this already, not one more time when i cant stand rubbish work :D

and MARY is going over to ELDC and then FINLAND. she make us screw up or powerpoint for russia. :( hais, to tink of my result, i am much worried seriously.

wat to do, i really did my best and ya, i move on, not wanting to look behind. hais.

ok, not here to complain and upset about.

backed to some other thing.
gillian, fangshuai and angie already gotten their license. triple-stress. i am really afraid i will FAILED. hais, i do my best too la. but, lets see hows its go. my test is very soon coming, not going to write the date cause i am very mi xin this time. but pls pray for me. thansk people.

and for the very last time, i want to thanks those who buy my cookies and voucher. u guys sure helped me alot. i appreciate and i honestly tink the cookie is nice. right? :) :) :)

thats about all, till all project finished i will come back with the result of my driving and more interesting post.

tkcare all.

can vgals pls tag me to tell me whether u guys free to meet this coming wed.
i plan to meet out at mos burger ( sunplaza) during evening time for some chatting session.
venue : sun plaza mos burger
time : most probably 6pm
currently confirm : ME and Qiuyun.

tag me gals and pls pass this msgs to the others just incase they didnt see my blog.
byebye!

No comments: