Thursday, November 15, 2007

seriously lazy to blog -_-" but i still dragged myself here.

project project. damn sian hais hais hais.

btw, for those who want to purchase those cookies, voucher or donut from me pls get back to me next yr around jan or feb. cause i will be selling one more time. school say its compulsory. -_-"

so potiential customer pls pls wait for it to be back and buy from me again haha. but product seeling may be different. and i will surely blog cause it work wonders :)

so, anything. for those who already brough from me. the delivery will be NEXT WEEK. 22ND NOV 2007. i will sms your or blog here to let ur know. if i can i will try to deliver to doorstep. if not, mrt is the best i can cause i need to do quite a few delivery. will appreciate it :)

thats about all. i am tired. tuition today. -_-

tkcare ppl.

No comments: