Saturday, May 20, 2006

i am feelin down recently. i dunno why, the moment i stop dOin anything i felt kinda sAd. hais, really lost.

haven been updatin the past twO week. simply to busy with my trainings, my tutOrials homeWoRk and my wOrk -_-". wat to sAy, i am tiRed. ya, anyway i find a jOb at bUgis village with ahbU reCently. however, i tink i am gOin to qUit soOn as i found another one, with better pay of cause. =P as in my previous post, i mention a jOb will keep my entertain. so i fOund one! bUt at this point of times, my ICA, prOject and even cOmpetition is all cOmin up. all together~ wat is this? a few week ago, i am rotting at home, a few week later everything come all at once makin me real tired. hais, still i am mOre relieved to have completed the IT project and i pass both qUiz. this is all i can do now, endure~

i am really tired.

last sat and tOday is a goOd one, but i really hate frOg jump. make my leg damn suan lo. here i am complainin =P lala~ but i still lOve sAt la. i can grow thinner, gather with my beloved team mates and really dO lots of catchin up. how i hope this will stay as long as it could. but who's knOw? after cOmpetitiOn, we may not even contact right? hope this will never happen. wateva it is, i jus enjoy NOW!! =D and Liching finally cOme today =) i am happy la. but i need to wOrkl hard, i wan myself bACk!!

sAme like last week, i only gOt my sUnday free. One day out of seven and it have to be use to dO my tutOrial. i hoped i never neglect him. =) i can feel tat my temper is not very stable. i get irritated real easy. i jus feel stress at times when times are always not enought for me. hais, i shall plan it well next time.

eh, ya i went to watch the A'Division final on wEd. i went dOwn to sUpport Nyjc of cos. i really hope they get the champ! althought at the very last moment they never but still i think they tried their best so nO regret. i admire their spirit they have throughout the whOle game. its jus inspire me tat i must dO my best at every match. goOd game definaitely =)

tats all fOr now.
thanks for endurin with my temper. thanks for all the understandin. i noe u dun feel goOd too. things will get better i promise =)
indeed a long post.

No comments: