Sunday, May 21, 2006

frOntpage -_-"

while trying to figure out hOw to use the frOntpage on my cOm to create a wEb, i decide to come pOst something. obviOusly, its a projeCt i neEd to hAnd up. if not, who will be interested in frOntpage? -_-" but till now, i still duNno how to dO. how sAd :( anyone can help? i guessed it will be more easier if my front page is in the 2003 edition. haiyo~

i tink i am gOing to change a blogskin soOn. jUs to something simple and clear like the current one.

:( todAy is not a goOd dAy for me. i am nOt happy. and i tink i wAsted the only dAy i am free. i could have used it to acc him aNd my tUtorial stuffs. but i spend a few hours getting angry over small things. like wat i mention, i am easily piss nowadays. this shall not happen everytime. if this have to happen, nOt on sunday then. i wan tO spend this dAy wisely, happily. really gOt to cOntrol~ its shall be over soOn. i am really tryin to adjUst my temper bACk. but at the eNd, everything is still fine. i still spend the dAy with him. i dO my tUtorial toO.

nothing mUch happen. tats all.
time for me to go figure out my frontpage. hais, sian la.
tMl gotta gO school trainin. wish me lUcks man. i am having cramps on my leg again. dUe to the ma bu. .
tml will be a better dAy i believe. :D

*sOrry fOr todAy. tO ah bEn =P

No comments: