Thursday, September 01, 2005

back-ed. had not been bloggin for quite some time.
open cup had ended le, we gOt 3rd. guessed i had gain alot of experience in it, be it good or bad it is beneficial to me. the memOries will surely remain, afterall the team mates are all great~! not like what we "image", we surely enjOy ourselves in e teAm to our fullest =).
talked bout my studies. nOw my prelims is startin in two weeks times, pray i will work hard n memOrize those nOtes inside my brain. mUst! if nOt it will definately demoralise me if my results. . my greatest enemy is Chemistry~ -_-" but science is important i noe. argh~ will do my best. k enough of studies.
now wOnderin to strive for Jc or jus go fOr a pOly. frankly, i m mOre interested in pOly. wateva~ i will wOrk for my resUlts towArds Jc so that i cAn get into a goOd poly course, if nOt nyjc. okok, i will strive *yAwn. stress-ed.
tats about all i gotta sAy. lucks for all o level students. take care. btw..
Happy techer's dAy!! =P

No comments: