Wednesday, August 17, 2005

tired. tired.tired.

basically today have been a lOng n tiring for me. tired =(. have been studyin till 4 plus 5 for two days. -_-" n i slept early ytd, indeed early man. my obaka 0.0, hais. nvm, slowly but surely i mus get used to tis type of lifestyle. the chinese result once again boost my studyin engine, to go all i can. anyway i m nOt retakin, be it a B3. i m mOre worried with my sCience, Once i failed tat i gOt no other alternative. if there is, ITE. i jus dUn wan to waste my one mOre yr. sO i shouldnt let it happen, hOpe sO ba. lets talked bout todAy, e course was damn lOng for me to have full concentratiOn throught out. n i find it bOrin n useless in sOme way. wateva, jus hOped i apply wat i learn. english is fUn afterall la. =P tats about all. gOt to get ready. match today with Rz. lUcks to us. i need energy. -_-" tC all.
many a times, i asked myself wat i wAn bUt till nOw i still cant see e answer.
thankss all my friend for tat encOuragement =).

No comments: